AVTP plugins pending MRs

Andre Guedes andre.guedes at linux.intel.com
Mon Dec 16 19:25:40 UTC 2019

Hi maintainers,

I see how a MR can easily get buried into the many MRs we have in
gst-plugins-bad, so I'm sending this email to kindly bring to your attention 2
MRs related to AVTP plugin that are pending for more than a month now.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/merge_requests/800

This MR has actually been reviewed by Olivier Crete already, and I believe it
is ready to be merged. This MR is kind of relevant for the AVTP plugin so it
would be great if it could be merged sooner than later.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/merge_requests/774

This other MR has been already reviewed by me and another colleague, and it
looks good to both of us.

Thank you,

Andre