How to play gstreamer on QGst::Ui::VideoWidget using some special filters

Yuriy Rusinov yrusinov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 07:12:50 UTC 2019

Hello, All !

I have solved this problem by constructed pipeline using descriptions such
this

QString pipelineDesc = QString ("udpsrc port=52517
caps=\"application/x-rtp,"
                                  "media=video,"
                                  "clock-rate=90000,"
                                  "encoding-name=H264,"
                                  "payload=96,"
                                  "ssrc=3394826012,"
                                  "timestamp-offset=2215812541,"
                                  "seqnum-offset=46353\" !"
                                  "rtph264depay !"
                                  "decodebin !"
                                  "videoconvert !"
                                  "autovideosink sync=false");
  m_pipeline_ =
QGst::Parse::launch(pipelineDesc).dynamicCast<QGst::Pipeline>();

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 1:04 PM YRusinov <yrusinov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, All !
>
> I have to stream video without sound from another machine by port 52517 in
> network onto my Qt::Widget. In command line on transmitter machine I launch
>
> on receiver machine
>
> and all works fine, if I try to set this programmatically I wrote
>
> at my widget that inherits from QGst::Ui::VideoWidget, all threads in
> debugger are set but nothing video. What is wrong ?
>
> Best regards,
> Yuriy.
>

> --

Best regards,