appsrc: Pushing H.264 files

IgalKroyter igalkroy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 15:59:36 UTC 2019

Hi,

I neeed to decode an H.264 file (video+audio) via the folllowing pipeline:

/appsrc -> tsdemux -> queue -> h264parse -> omxh264dec -> nveglglessink
                            -> queue -> faad-> alsasink/

I experience a problem during a playback, suddenly the audio stops to play
as the PTS of the buffers value changes drastically.

I guess that the problem is the way I provide the buffers to the *tsdemux
*by the following code portion:
    /buffer = gst_buffer_new_wrapped(rawBuf, len);
    GST_BUFFER_DTS(buffer)      = GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE;
    GST_BUFFER_PTS(buffer)      = GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE;
    GST_BUFFER_DURATION(buffer) = GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE;
    GST_BUFFER_OFFSET(buffer)   = fileOffset;
    buffer->offset_end          = fileOffset + numBytes;
    g_signal_emit_by_name(fileSource, "push-buffer", buffer, &ret);
    gst_buffer_unref(buffer);/

Please let me know if I'm missing something.