gstreamer : record a stream while playing

Duchassin Frederic duchassin at sefram.fr
Wed Feb 6 08:32:48 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Just a new question in relation with this pipeline :

Is it possible to add all the gstreamer sinks to my pipeline AND only
link one branch.

That's to say, just link the record branch. The decode branch is in
pipeline but not linked. At this point, my first test show that it
doesn't work.

BR

Frédéric