Reduced-size RTCP (RFC5506) support

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Wed Feb 6 19:07:53 UTC 2019

Hi Sebastian,

Are you certain that setting the profile enables reduced size rtcp ?

If I read the code correctly and it doesn't, you can enable it with the
following:

GObject *isess = NULL;
g_signal_emit_by_name (rtpbin, "get-internal-session", 1, &isess);
g_object_set (isess, "reduced-size-rtcp, TRUE, NULL);
g_object_unref (isess);

Olivier