Pipeline syntax error | unable to find the root cause

Rohan0993 rohan.chawhan at matrixcomsec.com
Mon Feb 11 10:45:08 UTC 2019

Hi all,
I am unable to make this pipeline work.

*gst-launch-1.0 filesrc=/path/to/fle/Tornado.wav ! wavparse !
autoaudioconvert ! audio/x-raw,channels=1,depth=16,width=16,rate=44100 !
rtpL16pay ! udpsink host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx port=yyyy*

I am trying to take a wave file from a local location and throw it on the ip
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (my system ip) and port yyyy.

I am getting syntax erroras:

*WARNING: erroneous pipeline: syntax error*

I have checked with *gst-inspect-1.0 *for *filesrc, wavparse,
autoaudioconvert, and udpsink. *All are installed (apparently).

What might have gone wrong? any suggestion on how to go ahead?