RTP dynamic bitrate depending on network condition

Ingemar Johansson ingemar.s.johansson at ericsson.com
Wed Feb 13 20:52:39 UTC 2019

Hi

I am currently working on an implementation of GStreamer plugin for SCReAM
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8298). SCReAM has been developed with one of
the goals being to give good real time streaming experience in LTE networks.
For moment the plugin in a runnable condition wrapped in gstreamer
applications and I have done some testing of it both in Linux based laptops
as well as with the sender side congestion control running in a Raspberry Pi
3, there I have tried it with both omxh264enc and rpicamsrc.

The code for the SCReAM plugins are still in a bit too ugly shape to be
shared however.

/Ingemar