How to add glib-networking GIO/GnuTLS modules while building for Android?

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Mon Feb 18 15:25:04 UTC 2019

Le lundi 18 février 2019 à 08:43 -0600, enthusiastic geek a écrit :
> the problem disappears when I use Gstreamer binaries 1.14 instead of 1.16 for
> iphone 8 plus...strange?

Seems related to this change:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-examples/commit/ef7abd54a85990b95438b0d075d6e625dc5fade0

We have moved from our own hack to support static glib-networking
modules to what was decided upstream. This will be added to the release
notes.

p.s. It's better to say that you are using 1.15.1 binary, which clearly
indicates that this is pre-release material, otherwise it's confusing
for mailing list readers, and even for people supporting.