Why entering GStramer-devel opens second "resume" small window ?

darius manta103g at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 22:41:27 UTC 2019

Oh, I see.
Thank you

Every time I am trying to post a group I get the following window opened:

" Mailing List Subscription Reminder
This forum is an archive/gateway which will forward your post to the
gstreamer-devel at lists.freedesktop.org mailing list.

The mailing list may require your subscription before accepting your post.
Please note that being registered with Nabble does NOT automatically
subscribe you to this mailing list. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do
it now. If you aren't sure or don't remember, just subscribe again because
there is no harm.