AVP Plugins

Cordula Prantl cprantl at yahoo.de
Wed Jan 9 12:26:47 UTC 2019

Hallo,working on a master thesis about Video Streaming an machine learning, I`m searching for an AVP plugin, where client-side algorithms are or can be implemented (as AVP plugins). In the end, the algorithms FESTIVE and PANDA are to be implemented. My aim is, to control a Simulator with the help of the GStreamer. Important is a suitable AVP plugin. Perhaps there exists one, where the two algorithms are already contained. Otherweise, I`ll program the plugin in C. Perhaps you know such a plugin, offering the needed structure. Thanks very much for your help.Cordula Prantl

|  | Virenfrei. www.avast.com  |