24/7 playout with gstreamer in 2019

Jon bae jonbae77 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:48:29 UTC 2019

Am Do., 10. Jan. 2019 um 13:43 Uhr schrieb Geek-Gst <
vinod.kesti at mailinator.com>:

> Use streamsynchronizer. Which will synchronize the stream.
>
> Check playbin code for streamsynchronizer use.
>
> https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-plugins/html/gst-plugins-base-plugins-streamsynchronizer.html
>
> I was far away from having a code, where I only needed to synchronizing
audio/video.

But now maybe I found a solution. It is a bit unconventional, but it could
work:
I use two pipelines in the first one I put playbin3 and give them
inter-sinks. In the second pipeline I use intersources. I test it only with
a hand full clips, and not with rtmp output. But this is the next step now.

It would be nice when uridecodebin3 had the same behavior like playbin3,
then I could do everything in one pipeline.