Not able to get closed caption in the ts output with new plugins.

Dark_Knight nithinpradeep786 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:05:40 UTC 2019

Hi I am using the following pipeline with new cc plugins of gstreamer 1.15

 gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location =/storage/device/cc_streams/disjrhd.ts !
decodebin name=dec ! ccextractor name=ext ! \
 cc708overlay name=ovr  !  ccextractor ! videoconvert  ! x264enc ! mpegtsmux
name=mux !  filesink location=/storage/device/withccextrctr.ts ext.caption !
\
 ovr.cc_sink

ccextractor is generating sometimes caption pad which is given to
cc708overlay element. I am using x264encoder .

In ts output I am not able to see CC as subtitles in VLC player.

Is there anything to do with the parser.or the cc support is yet to be added
in h264parse?

please help..