rbfsrc to video file

AGAYEV, LEVON levon.agayev at g-mail.fr
Tue Jan 15 11:11:55 UTC 2019

Hello,
I started using GStreamer 3 days ago, so sorry for my lack of knowledge

I wanted to connect to a VNC server and record the GUI.

For the moment i'm able to connect and display the remote GUI,

*gst-launch-1.0 -v rfbsrc host=xx.xx.x.x port=5900 password=passw
view-only=true ! videoconvert !  openh264enc !  "video/x-h264,
stream-format=(string)byte-stream" ! openh264dec ! autovideosink*

now i only replace the  *autovideosink  *by  *filesink location=test.mp4*

the video file is created (not empty) but i can't read it with
WindowsMediaPlayer or VLC
I also tryed  *filesink location=test.h264   *and enabled VLC's H264
demuxer, but no result.

In some exemples i can see that the last step before filesink is XXXXmux ,
but if i try

*gst-launch-1.0 -v rfbsrc host=10.81.4.68 port=5900 password=pa009v
view-only=true ! videoconvert !  openh264enc  ! flvmux  !  filesink
location=test.flv*

*i get : WARNING: erroneous pipeline: could not link openh264enc0 to
flvmux0*

Can someone tell me what i have to do to save the video to a file please ?
Thank you in advance.
Levon