gstreamer-rs issue

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Wed Jan 16 09:06:28 UTC 2019

Hi,

I see gstreamer-rs git HEAD passes it's CI with Rust stable. However, I am now
getting errors such as:

error: no rules expected the token `:`
  --> /home/users/russel/.cargo/git/checkouts/gstreamer-rs-79e52a2d27eb91a3/948fb2a/gstreamer/src/auto/bin.rs:28:68

28 |     pub struct Bin(Object<ffi::GstBin, ffi::GstBinClass, BinClass>): Element, Object, ChildProxy;
   |                                                                    ^

error: no rules expected the token `>`
  --> /home/users/russel/.cargo/git/checkouts/gstreamer-rs-79e52a2d27eb91a3/948fb2a/gstreamer/src/auto/buffer_pool.rs:13:77

13 |     pub struct BufferPool(Object<ffi::GstBufferPool, ffi::GstBufferPoolClass>): Object;
   |                                                                             ^

I have done a "cargo clean; cargo update; cargo build" to get here. I am
hoping there is just something I have missed that will fix this.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200