How to check how many frames omxh265enc can encode per second using gstreamer?

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Thu Jan 24 04:09:05 UTC 2019

Le mer. 23 janv. 2019 04 h 12, surprised <1028554060 at qq.com> a écrit :

> Hi,I would appreciate it if you could solve my problems.I want to konw
> which
> pipe comand or what ways can be used to check how many frames omxh265enc
> can
> encode per second using gstreamer.

This isn't a simple question, depending on the CODEC imenentation this will
vary based on the input size, format, allocation type, presence of other
concurrent encode sessions, etc.

Now, if you can fixate this, you simply need a source that can produce
frames fast enough, and a sink that counts the number of output per second.
A bit like fpsdisplaysink, i haven't tested that one with non video data.