filesink with 60 fps

Ilya Aleshkov ilya.aleshkov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:32:37 UTC 2019

Nicolas,

Thank you so much! Now I'm able to encode and play streams with any desired
framerate.
But I've noticed one strange thing. When I open the generated .mkv-files
with VLC (or any other player) it can't recognize its duration.
In opposite to this behavior, when I encode .mkv from bare H264 bytestream
with x264:
x264 --crf 18 -o output.mkv video.h264
I'm able to see proper duration and progress in any media player.
I have already tried all parameters of the x264enc and matroskamux
elements. But nothing changed )

Thanks,
Ilya