Seeking Audio and Video?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 22:19:00 UTC 2019

I can seek the video either audio or video by themselves. If I have both
branches going it won't seek the audio side. to perform the operation, I am
pausing the video first. Then I go ahead and set position and then play the
video again. For some reason it says this error everytime.

error:
audiosink gstaudiosink.c:248:audioringbuffer_thread_func:<ausink> error
writing data in gst_directsound_sink_write (reason: unknown), skipping
segment (left: 440, written: -1)

pipeline:
filesrc location=E8D15E5608CFC8.mp4 ! qtdemux name=demux demux.video_0 !
queue ! h264parse ! avdec_h264 ! d3dvideosink demux.audio_0 ! queue !
aacparse ! faad! directsoundsink

-----