Closed Captioning pipeline ??

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed Jan 30 18:58:04 UTC 2019

On Wed, 2019-01-30 at 10:24 -0600, Dark_Knight wrote:
> i just want to extract closed caption from a strean convert it to 708
> and later  combine that with my video stream. Not sure to use
> cc708overlay or cccombiner.

Do you want to burn in the captions into the video stream, or forward
it as a separate stream? cc708overlay does the former.

Where does you video and the CCs come from, where should they go
exactly? Source element, container formats, codecs, sink element are
what would be useful to know :)

--
Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · https://www.centricular.com