MPEGTS Extended Event documentation

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Mon Jul 8 09:21:41 UTC 2019

On Mon, 2019-07-08 at 09:51 +0100, Tim Müller wrote:
> […]
>
> Just to be sure, I'm 99% sure that what is meant here is that the
> string is/should be terminated by a 0 character (NUL), not a NULL
> pointer, in case that's the point of confusion.

For now I am making that assumption, the problem was my test data was wrong.

The actual problem of the moment is that doesn't appear to be a struct to
represent a short event in the Rust sys wrapper for the MPEG-TS library, there
is one for the extended event
(gstreamer_mpegts_sys::GstMpegtsExtendedEventDescriptor), but I cannot find
one for a short event. I am hoping I have just failed to see it, but searching
the lib.rs there is nothing associate with a short event to be found.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200