Webrtcbin: Huge increasing memory leak while using appsink instead of autovideosink

Neil Young foreverneilyoung at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 8 10:06:14 UTC 2019

Thanks for the quick response.

I was shrinking the sequence. This is what is sufficient to cause the leak:

if (name.startsWith("video")) {
            Element queue = ElementFactory.make("queue", "my-videoqueue");
            Element videoconvert = ElementFactory.make("videoconvert", "my-videoconvert");
            AppSink sink = (AppSink) ElementFactory.make("appsink", "my-appsink");

            sink.set("emit-signals", true);

            pipe.addMany(queue, videoconvert, sink);
            queue.syncStateWithParent();

            videoconvert.syncStateWithParent();
            sink.syncStateWithParent();
            pad.link(queue.getStaticPad("sink"));