Stopped Received Video in WebRTC

Jeffery Wilson jeff.wilson at blinemedical.com
Thu Jul 11 21:28:46 UTC 2019

I am trying to create a pipeline that takes audio and video, encodes them,
sends both to appsinks, and serves both over WebRTC. I have everything set
up and it works great, for a while. But after a mostly non-deterministic
amount of time, the video stops. This feels like a fairly simple issue to
solve, maybe queues are too short, or something is configured slightly
wrong, but I'm at a loss.

I can see from dumping the pipeline dot that some of the video tasks are in
a paused state, yet I cannot determine why. Any help in debugging this
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff