SRT support build on Debian Buster. Nothing available yet. Cerbero fails to configure for source install.

Daniel Rossi electroteque at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 09:27:08 UTC 2019

Trying to install just the base package didn't work

  sudo dpkg -i gstreamer-1.0_1.17.0.1-1_amd64.deb
(Reading database ... 130926 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack gstreamer-1.0_1.17.0.1-1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking gstreamer-1.0 (1.17.0.1-1) over (1.17.0.1-1) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of gstreamer-1.0:
  gstreamer-1.0 depends on gstreamer-1.0-core; however:
   Package gstreamer-1.0-core is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing package gstreamer-1.0 (--install):
  gstreamer-1.0

Only getting into this shell am I able to make it run. As an end user
for development, that isn't the desired outcome

./cerbero-uninstalled shell

danielr at debian:~/Downloads/cerbero$ ./cerbero-uninstalled shell
[cerbero-linux-x86_64]gst-inspect-1.0 |grep srt
subparse: subparse_typefind: srt, sub, mpsub, mdvd, smi, txt, dks, vtt
dtls:  dtlssrtpdec: DTLS-SRTP Decoder
dtls:  dtlssrtpenc: DTLS-SRTP Encoder
dtls:  dtlssrtpdemux: DTLS SRTP Demultiplexer
subenc:  srtenc: Srt encoder
srt:  srtsrc: SRT source
srt:  srtsink: SRT sink
srt:  srtclientsrc: SRT source