Variable framerate/fps input video encoding questions

jles jlesquer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 13:52:50 UTC 2019

Nicolas Dufresne-5 wrote
> This looks like buffering effect, just like cars on the high way. They
> just bump into each other running slower and out of a sudden everyone
> tries to catch up the lost time.

I see, do you have any idea about why could this be happening? have you seen
this before with gstreamer live stream pipelines?

The code is really simple, grab a frame from camera and push it to the
pipeline each time, gstreamer it is quite high level of abstraction to see
clearly where could it be the issue...could you please point me to right
direction?

I saw the debugging options using the gstreamer plugin (exporting env.
variables as export GST_DEBUG="*:6") but no sure  how to do it with code?