Jetson Tx2 Omxh264dec Fast-Forwarding 1080p Stream Black Frames

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Sat Jul 20 14:00:28 UTC 2019

Le samedi 20 juillet 2019 à 00:54 -0500, Osman Berk a écrit :
> Thank you, it seems Nvidia plans to not depreciate the omx elements. They
> won't have it in the next release, they say.

I know they have brewed a V4L2 driver recently, they haven't published
any code of that driver (which has to be GPL of course), but on our
side it means that the community will be in better situation to support
you since the GStreamer element will then be shared across a wide
variety of boards (RPi, Amlogic, Qualcomm, IMX, Exynos, and so on).