How to synchronize buffer timestamp across two gstreamer pipeline(appsink,appsrc, rtspserver)

IgalKroyter igalkroy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:31:17 UTC 2019

Hi,

although it is an old post I have the following questions:
I have 3 pipelines which have to be synchronized.
I have applied the above mentioned queries and saw that all pipelines share
different value.
The questions that I have are how do I modify the values taken from the main
pipeline to the other two pipelines and when (before or after setting
PLAYING)
1) min Latency,max latency, live (how and when)
2) basetime and starttime (when)

Regards.