mediafile file without audio demux to audio and video sink does not work

leeoxiang leeoxiang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 05:44:15 UTC 2019

Hi:

I am trying to demux my flv file to audio and video sink,  but if the flv
file does not contain audio file, the pipeline will stuck.

someone told me to add `async` to audio sink,  but that does not help too.

I have tested rtmp stream,  rtmp stream does not work too.

```

gst-launch-1.0 -v filesrc location=./test_no_audio.flv  ! flvdemux
name=demux demux.audio ! queue ! decodebin ! audioconvert ! audioresample !
opusenc ! fakesink async=0  demux.video ! queue ! fakesink
```