Send mpeg-ts file source to SRT. Error about payload

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Fri Jul 26 12:03:13 UTC 2019

Le jeu. 25 juill. 2019 23 h 30, Daniel Rossi <electroteque at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> There is an element called tsparse, but same thing.
>
> gst-launch-1.0 -v filesrc location =sintel_lang.ts ! tsparse ! srtsink
> uri=srt://:8888

You should use gst-inspect-1.0 to learn about the configuration for filesrc
and tsparse (I'm typing this from memory, and there exist in usage of
mpegts and ts as element name prefix). File source has an option to
configure the read size, these needs to be multiple of 188 and max to 1316.
The ts parse as an option to add and smooth timestamp, these need to be
configured.