Gstreamer rtpsink issue

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 11:28:20 UTC 2019

If you use the link from Nicolas, you can create a patch and patch your bad
plugins to install it.

The project you mentioned on github and gitlab is stand alone and should
provide you with a debian package with modules/code that is up to date with
the merge request.

As far as I know, the code on github moved to meson a long time ago.

https://github.com/mleeman/gst-plugins-rtp
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/den_erpel/gst-plugins-rtp

What is it that you do not understand?

On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 at 12:56, Akshaykulkarni <akshaykulkarniak at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi there ,
> I am facing difficulty in order to install / run the src files as i am very
> new to Cmake file and there is no installation steps given in the link ,
> could you please let me know what exactly i need to do so that i can have
> rtspsink installed in my system ? my system runs on ubuntu 14.40
>
> Thanks & Regards
> - Akshay
>

> --

g. Marc