gstlglimagesink EGL_BAD_DISPLAY

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:53:35 UTC 2019

Some bit if success,

after backporting mesa 19.1.0 to debian 10 and using the nouveau drivers,
mutter starts again

My patched GStreamer (ugly as hell) is able to start

videotestsrc ! glimagesink

the plugins-base master fails, if I were to guess, it has to do with the
new colour spaces that are exposed:

eglChooseConfig returns [R, G, B, A] [10, 10, 10, 0].

I'll weed out the relevant parts.

--
g. Marc