Trying to get a reasonable frame number and timestamp

pisymbol . pisymbol at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 23:46:55 UTC 2019

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 7:40 PM Thibault Saunier <tsaunier at gnome.org> wrote:

> It is not what I am saying, I am just saying that you do not have the
> frame number set on encoded buffers.

But if I try to dump offset before encoding, I get max(uint64) which
doesn't make sense to me given what you just said, i.e. add a "tap" right
after capturing from nvcamerasrc. And the other thread I referenced seemed
to decode out the raw frames to get them, no? I can do that (I fixed my tee
command) but the frame numbers still look funny to me (I expect 1,2,3,4
etc.).

-aps