Logitech C920 vidsrc syntax

Ingemar Johansson ingemar.s.johansson at ericsson.com
Fri Mar 1 14:49:44 UTC 2019

Hi

Thanks for all the help. I will try again and debug each step in the
add_many and link_many.

The main problem is that I need to somehow set "src.vidsrc" that is defined
in the pipeline so that it is defined also in the code by means of
g_object_set set or something else.
Does anybody know how to set this property, it seems to me that it does not
follow the normal property=value syntax ?

As regards to setting the bitrate in run time in the C920, I hope that it
will work. At least it seems like "average-bitrate" and "peak-bitrate" are
both dynamic control.

Logitech Brio: I see contradicting views. How much latency can be expected
with the Brio ?

Regards
/Ingemar