Filter-like-Element: global pointers

Serbiniyaz Anyyeva | viewpointsystem s.anyyeva at viewpointsystem.com
Wed Mar 6 15:32:51 UTC 2019

Hi!
I am working on filter-like Element. I use global pointers, memory is allocated when first caps come.
I need to free pointers after last last buffer, but I don't know how to do it. I tried to implement "_change_state" function but it seems this
function is never called, i couldn't track it. Then i tried to free in "finalize" function, but then I get "invalid pointer" error message.
Where should i free global pointers? I have own implementation of freeing memory for I use Cuda.
I appreciate your help very much!

Thanks,
Selbi