Playbin element for iOS ?

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed Mar 6 16:35:54 UTC 2019

On Tue, 2019-03-05 at 07:57 -0600, GnashAmu wrote:

> Is the Playbin element available in iOS ?

Yes

> The gst-inspect-1.0 command line tools also missing for iOS, How can
> I get it. I currently downloaded 1.15v.
> where can i get tool and playbin element for iOS?

For playbin (and other plugins), you need to enable them in
gst_ios_main.h in your application. Each plugin individually has to be
enabled on iOS as apps are statically linking to them.

gst-inspect-1.0 is not available for iOS. You don't have a terminal to
run it on anyway :) You can get the same information programmatically
via the GstRegistry API though.

--
Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · https://www.centricular.com