Bind port problem

Ingemar Johansson ingemar.s.johansson at ericsson.com
Fri Mar 8 12:13:31 UTC 2019

Hi

I guess it is appropriate that I reply to my own question. The pipelines I
outlined obviously some to work.. but somehow the registration of the
on-receiving-rtcp callback fails in some cases.
For instance it works when I run the setup on a Raspberry Pi with an LTE
dongle, but when I use the same SIM card in an LTE router, then it does not
work.. Really strange. I guess this means that there is something that I
don't do right when I register the callback.

/Ingemar