iOS: Playback Local content of iOS

GnashAmu ganeshamutha at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 08:55:54 UTC 2019

Hi,

  Is there way we can play local content of iOS through GStreamer Playbin.

Playing from http Source don't have any issue.  I downloaded same content in
the application space and fetched the resource url as below then added
"file://" string in prefix, but application getting crash. How to fix it ?

  ex :
"file://var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/412028B8-D5ED-4D36-8C59-2B3C2B6657B3/Documents/test.mp3"

Is the url retrieval correct ? Is the valid URL ? do we need any specific
permission / privilege to access the content ?

Please help me !
Thanks in advance.

Gnash.