gst_base_sink_wait_preroll

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Wed Mar 20 15:47:01 UTC 2019

Le mercredi 20 mars 2019 à 10:20 -0500, zyukyunman a écrit :
> but why  one of the sink never gets a buffer?and how can i resolve this?here
> is my code,thanks!

Do you keep pushing data on all of your appsrc ? Some element in there
could require more then 1 buffer from appsrc to produce data. I cannot
comment on the internal, as I don't think the deepstream GStreamer
element are Open Source. If those element only produce data on specific
events (something found in the stream, you are the expert here), there
you could also disable the pre-roll for these specific sink (see async
property). But if this is not the case, you might simply loose data if
you do that.