iOS: Crashing when play shared content by iTunes

GnashAmu ganeshamutha at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 06:28:03 UTC 2019

Hi All,   I am following iOS sample to playback locally shared content to the
app through iTunes but it crashes without any specific log / information to
debug further (as could not build with dSYMP).      Shared content through
iTunes displayed in the list windows (UI) with name and URL but when click
the play button it crashes and crash points shows in "avtassetsrc.m" with
hexcode details.    Is the code compatible with current iOS standard ? Any
specific permission / setting need to enable to access local contents ? Is
it limitation / Known issues / Do we have alternative fix ?iOS Sample :
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tutorials/ios/a-complete-media-player.htmlPlease
help ! Thanks in advance,Gnash.