Error resolution or example for webrtcdsp with webrtcechoprobe

ankit ankit.patel1 at einfochips.com
Mon Mar 25 15:36:38 UTC 2019

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for the answer.

For the question related to C++ implementation
I am able to resolve the issue.
I have not defined the "probe" property in webrtcdsp element, which was the
main cause of the issue.

Example:
    dsp = gst_element_factory_make("webrtcdsp","dsp");
    dspechoprobe =
gst_element_factory_make("webrtcechoprobe","dspechoprobe");
    g_object_set(dsp, "probe", "dspechoprobe", NULL);

Hope this will help others.

Now about echo cancellation:
I have tried with your suggestions with 80ms & 70ms but still I am facing
echo issue.
However noise cancellation works with the same.
Do you have any suggestion for this?

Regards,
Ankit