Error resolution or example for webrtcdsp with webrtcechoprobe

ankit ankit.patel1 at einfochips.com
Tue Mar 26 11:22:42 UTC 2019

Hello Nicolas,

> Maybe your ALSA driver isn't exactly of the quality you need ? Maybe
> you didn't really configure 80ms the right way ? Please share a little
> more information and we may be able to help.

I am not getting this about quality. Current implementation works good
without dsp implementation.
Let me know in terms of what you are asking.

> I can suggest trying the experimental delay-agnostic feature, but
> without context, I'm proposing you some plaster which may lead to sub-
> optimal performance. To validate your latency, I strongly recommend
> using audiolatency element.
>
> It works better when you wire the signal back in a close loop, but
> should also work with a mic facing speaker. You simply run this, and it
> will measure the roundtrip latency for you (with the appropriate setup
> added of course).
>
>   alsasrc ! audiolatency ! alsasink buffer-time=80000

As I am working on openembedded(yocto) platform which don't provide
audiolatency plugin.
I also tried to enable delay-agnostic in webrtcdsp but output result is the
same with echo.

Let me know if more information required.

Regards,
Ankit