Regarding a error

Ankita Nasipuri ankita.nasipuri at quantiphi.com
Wed Mar 27 06:18:01 UTC 2019

I am trying to run the sample deepstream-sdk 3.0 application on cloud
ubuntu16.04 system and 1 gpu of NVIDIA tesla K80. My pipeline is running
successfully but I am getting a black video as output .
The following message I get on my console:

WARNING from sink_sub_bin_sink1: A lot of buffers are being dropped.Debug
info: gstbasesink.c(2854): gst_base_sink_is_too_late ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:processing_bin_0/GstBin:sink_bin/GstBin:sink_sub_bin1/GstFakeSink:sink_sub_bin_
sink1:There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.

Can you please help me with this and let me know what I am missing.
I would be highly grateful to you.

Thanks and Regards
Ankita Nasipuri

--
_This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of the Quantiphi Inc and/or its affiliates_. It is