streaming into a web pag

R C cjvijf at gmail.com
Wed May 1 17:19:42 UTC 2019

Hello Michael,

thanks for the quick reply.  I  did read some about WebRTC, from what I
understand that also streams over the port httpd is running on?  The
'blocked' problem is not necessarilly a NAT issue, but some sites actively
blocking 554, and the RTSP protocol. traffic on 80/443 is typically not, so
that would be best.

Is there a (working) example somewhere on how to set
gstreamer/gstreamer-rtsp-sever up so that it converts a stream from an
IP-camera (onvif) to a WebRTC stream that can be embedded?
(also, there would be multiple cameras/streams, but only one of them has to
be 'active' at a time.)

thanks,

Ron