Video Recording issue in Gstreamer

David Ing ding at panopto.com
Thu May 2 14:57:00 UTC 2019

Sorry I meant --gst-debug-level=2 would show you warning (level=2) and
error (level=1) log messages.  If you set --gst-debug-level=3 then you
would also see info (level=3) log messages.

Alternatively you can set the GST_DEBUG environment variable in exactly the
same way.  To learn more about setting this variable:
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tutorials/basic/debugging-tools.html

You can also set the debug level on individual log categories.  For a list
of those categories:

gst-launch-1.0 --gst-debug-help