STREAMING OVER UDP FROM RASPBERRY PI CAMERA USING GSTREAMER

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Fri May 3 10:53:54 UTC 2019

This is too vague, are the two terminals on the same machine? Then who
is 192.168.5.1? If you are on the same machine try replacing 192.168.5.1
with 127.0.0.1.

And one the sender command you are using port 8080 and on the receiver
port 5000. Of course you have to use the same port on sender and reveiver.

I can't help you with VLC. Just forget about VLC for now.

Rg,

Arnaud