AW: Video Recording issue in Gstreamer

Aditya Oza aditya.oza at teksun.in
Sat May 4 09:27:15 UTC 2019

Thank you Nicolas Dufresne-5.

Thank you for your support,

I move the queue element between v4l2src and videoflip so  the following
pipeline is:

 gst-launch-1.0  --gst-debug-level=3 -v  v4l2src device=/dev/video0 !
 capsfilter caps="video/x-raw, width=1920,height=1080,framerate=30/1" !
 queue ! videoflip method=rotate-180 ! videoconvert ! videorate !
omxh264enc
 ! queue ! avimux ! filesink location = test_video.h264

After run this command still frame missing issue is there.

and I also check CPU usage when recording video file running that is  28%.
Its reduce to 5% compare to previous pipeline. :)

Lets me suggest, if any improvement in pipeline.