streaming into a web pag

R C cjvijf at gmail.com
Tue May 7 13:22:54 UTC 2019

Hello Marc,

that's what IU was kinda banking on;  use gstreamer  to pull/convert a
stream from a camera, so that I could directly embed it in a html/web page
and the video/stream would be transported over http.  I am not that worried
about the sound, mostly the video stream.

So the stream that Ralf gave me seems to work/run, which is great (I just
wish I understood the format and options in the cmd line better).

thanks,

Ron