gst_element_factory_make errors in gstreamer-1.0

mihaita ivascumihaita at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 16:04:33 UTC 2019

Hello,

  I have no warnings/error messages but instead at receiver pull_rtp_buffer
is blocked at:

sample = gst_app_sink_pull_sample(GST_APP_SINK(obj->appsink));

   I have attached the log.

   Therefore I think the buffer/sample is not available in pipeline because
of network issues.

   I have done a udp client/server communication so the gstreamer has a
opened port it can communicate on but the issue remains.
   The pipeline is blocked in gst_app_sink_pull_sample gstreamer_recv.txt
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t378780/gstreamer_recv.txt>