MPEG-TS Section example

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Mon May 20 09:37:05 UTC 2019

On Thu, 2019-05-16 at 16:03 +0300, Sebastian Dröge wrote:
> [..]
>
> If there are they would be in tests/check :)

Excellent. a 'grep -r EIT .' in gst-plugins-bad led me to:

tests/check/libs/mpegts.c

but whilst it seems to do some tests for PAT, PMT, NIT, SDT, and STT packets,
it doesn't appear to test any EIT packets.

As noted in my reply to Nicolas, I suspect I need to write an EIT packet
generator program. The question is whether to do this in D or Rust.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200