how can i use gstreamer without installing gstreamer?

zyukyunman zqmbest at outlook.com
Thu May 30 02:54:26 UTC 2019

there is server that have no external network permissions. I want to run my
application on server,which my application use deepstream and Gstreamer. And
i have put my *Gstreamer plugin and gst-plugin-scanner* on
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/.
When i run gst_init(),there is warning : External plugin loader failed. This
most likely means that the plugin loader helper binary was not found or
could not be run. You might need to set the *GST_PLUGIN_SCANNER* environment
variable if your setup is unusual. This should normally not be required
though.
I set export GST_PLUGIN_SCANNER=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/,but
i doesn't worked.
how should i do?