AVTP plugin for Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN)

Desouza, Ederson ederson.desouza at intel.com
Fri May 31 23:44:05 UTC 2019

Hello,

A week ago I've sent to the gst-plugins-bad repository an MR [!361]
that is in fact an RFC about a GStreamer plugin that adds support for
Audio/Video Transport Protocol (AVTP), the protocol defined to
transport
data in a TSN system.

This email is just a friendly reminder asking for comments on the merge
request/RFC there =D

Here is the link for easy access:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/merge_requests/361

Naturally, if I missed some step - for instance, should I open an issue
first? looks reduntant, but maybe is desired - please, just let me
know!

Thank you,

Ederson