RTSP server maxes out 1 CPU core

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Mon Nov 4 15:14:38 UTC 2019

Le lun. 4 nov. 2019 10 h 25, wilson1994 <willemsthomas1994 at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your response, I didn't know I could also have a queue as
> pay0
> !
>
> Can you please tell me what you mean with buffer list support and sub
> buffer
> list support in the payloader, and some general pointers on how to achieve
> that?

Are you saying you are looking forward working on this inside GStreamer
code ? It's not related to your code, but upstream code (just to clarify).
GstBufferList is a container for multiple GstBuffer that let you send
multiple GstBuffer in one call. Many elements in the RTP stack is still
missing for that, which is required for high bitrate.